Thursday, April 5, 2012

JASON shampoo with biotin

What a disappointment! I was misinformed in one eco-shop in Lithuania that this shampoo is not hazardous. Even though, I was doubtful about the ingredients, I still bought it. Measure twice, cut once. Don't ever trust a seller, but your intuition!

I have got a very nice effect of this shampoo after washing my hair. My curly hair felt really gentle, moistened, smelly. I was very suspicious about this effect. I thought a natural shampoo cannot work that good, instead chemicals does its job in this shampoo. So, still in doubt and suspicious, decided to check shampoo's ingredients in cosmetics database. Here it goes: score 7 out of 10. Oh yeah! The bottle goes to the trash! Right away!

"Jason Natural Cosmetics" are not natural at all.

Women, be aware and read through the ingredients (inci) more carefully next time. And, more importantly, trust your intuition.

No comments:

Post a Comment